THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process the following data about you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This involves information provided at the time of registering to use this website, subscribing to any service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with this website
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of any correspondence
• We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond
• Details of any non-financial transactions you carry out through this website and the fulfilment of your entry
• Details of your visits to this website and the resources that you access.
HOW WE USE THIS INFORMATION
We may use your data to provide you with information about services which you have requested.
We may contact you about services which may be of interest to you and share your information with other organisations that we think may interest you but only if you have opted to allow this at the time you provided us with your details.
If you no longer want us to use your data in this way or to pass your details to third parties for marketing purposes please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The transmission of information over the internet is not completely secure. We will do our best to protect your personal data, but we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted to this site and any transmission is at your own risk.
This website has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information you provide us. Our secure server software SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) is the industry standard and among the best software available today for secure online transactions. SSL has cryptographic protocols that provide secure communications on the Internet for such things as web browsing, email, Internet faxing, instant messaging and other data transfers. It encrypts all of your personal information so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the internet.
We use a tool called ‘Google Analytics’ to collect information about the use of this site. Google Analytics collects information such as how often users visit this site, what pages they visit when they do so, and what other sites they used prior to coming to this site.
We use the information we get from Google Analytics only to improve this site. Google Analytics collects only the IP address assigned to you on the date you visit this site, rather than your name or other identifying information. We do not combine the information collected through the use of Google Analytics with personally identifiable information.
KEEPING YOUR DETAILS UP TO DATE
Please help us to keep your information up to date by emailing us at email@example.com if your personal information changes (i.e. if you move house or change your email address) or if you wish to correct it. We will endeavour to correct, update or delete information you have provided to us as quickly as possible.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT
Date Last Amended – 19th March 2019